Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why we dont have naked time?



We dont give Jack naked time because...I dont want him peeing everywhere. Well the other night he was taking a shower with Shawn and ran into the living room and jumped on his horse. Who can yell at the cutest naked cowboy ever! So we let him play and while I was sitting on the floor reading the paper he came over and peed all over me. Not one drop on the carpet, but still I think that naked time will once again cease.


He also started AWANA's last night and loved it!! I was thinking it would be a fun activity but we went really not knowing what to accept, I mean really how much can a year and a half old learn. But what it was was alot of music, playing, coloring, and a snack(which I think was Jacks favorite part) :) They also gave Jack a t-shirt, and I took a few pictures to show. This is Pastor Myers, who adores Jack, as does his wife Barb. This is a new church that were visiting that is about 10 minutes from the house. Really small, but a good group of people. The church looks like an old saloon..I'll take a picture this coming sunday, so you can see what I mean.





No comments: